Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Subscribers From 7 More Countries - 49 In Total!!

Welcome to subscribers to the Badminton Secrets mini course from 7 new countries:

Taiwan, Greece, Cyprus, Georgia, Egypt, Vietnam and Cambodia!

That brings the total to 49 different countries, and we're just getting up to 1600 subscribers.

And I still get wonderful emails from people saying how it has helped their badminton.

Such as this one, from AD:

"In the past few weeks, I have received your Free Badminton Secret Mini-Course.

To tell you frankly the said course helps me a lot in improving my game and my lifestyle.

Last week i joined a tournament where I played above my game.

Then my friends ask me how I did it.

Then I mentioned about you and your secrets to achieve it."

If you like too like what I'm doing, how about checking out two of my other sites?

One gives away a free self help book, a book by Samuel Smiles called 'Self Help'.

Or, if you want a self help book that is slightly different, try Mornington Crescent Books.

With this site, I'm trying to raise some money for charity by giving away a unique little book that I wrote.

It's going well so far; there is even a Mornington Crescent Books Blog, just like this one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I think warm-hearted post. Particularly the title attracted me to read the whole story.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home